THERE’S TIMES WHEN I WANT A RUSTIC CABIN IN THE WOODS AWAY FROM ALL SOCIETY
THEN THERE’S TIMES WHEN I WANT A MODERN ASS HOUSE
THEN I’M LIKE I’LL ACCEPT NOTHING MORE THAN A VICTORIAN MANOR
THEN I WANT A PENTHOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF NEW YORK
THEN I WANT ONE OF THOSE HOUSE MADE OUT SHIPPING CONTAINERS
THEN I WANT A FRENCH CHATEAU
BUT I ALSO WANT A TREE HOUSE
AND A LITTLE COTTAGE ON THE OCEAN
HOUSES ARE SO COOL
A brief summary of the careers of British comedians
- David Mitchell: I will act unbelievably posh and heartwrenchingly lonely, only to burst out with a meaningless rant in 3...2...1...
- Michael McIntyre: Ihopeyoucanunderstandmewheni'mtalkingthisquicklybecauseifnottoughlucksuckah
- Stephen Fry: Good evening good evening good EEEEEEVENING DARLING OH I LOVE YOU ALL YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO INTELLIGENT LET'S HAVE A JOLLY GOOD QUIZ SHALL WE?
- Russell Howard: Let me tell you a story about my adorable and crazy family while simultaneously being adorable and crazy.
- Jon Richardson: WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE YOU TOUCH ME!!! Oh, I'm so lonely...
- Noel Fielding: So once there was this walrus named Georgie and he floated around the sky for a bit and then he landed and turned into a unicorn and mowed over a group of tourists. Do you like my cape?
- Dara O'Briain: Ehhhhh.....
- Miranda Hart: -falls over-
- Sarah Millican: Aren't I cute? Forgive me while I swear for a bit and tell embarrassing stories about my boyfriend.
- Jack Whitehall: I'm going to sit here being adorably posh while complaining about how much I hate Robert Pattinson.
- Simon Amstell: I'm precious and every girl in the audience cried when they found out I was gay.
- Russell Brand: SEX
okay but imagine Thor and Jane being all domestic, living together or at least to some extent playing house, and imagine them getting into huge fights where things get heated and Jane starts to use her knowledge of mythology for some sick burns.
"of course, OF COURSE i can’t talk sense with a man who tRIED TO DRINK AN OCEAN”
"THAT WAS ONE TIME"
What satire is: Pointing out the ridiculous nature of oppressive systems by using humour.
What people think it is: License to be racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic etc. as long as you insist you are joking.
What Seth McFarlane thinks satire is: Being racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic etc. in a funny voice.